June 2, 2020  
 E-mail us
 Site Map


Gain of Spousal Coverage

An employee can waive their right to health and dental benefits under the WRLA program if comparable spousal coverage is available.

1. Employee completes applicable sections on the Group Enrolment Form or the Change Form indicating the employee's personal identification number, name, effective date of change, the information that is changing (i.e., waiving health and dental coverage), and the name of the alternate insurance carrier

2. Submit the form to the insurer. **Note that the forms must be submitted within 31 days of the date of change

back to top

If you have any further questions, please contact us; we'll be glad to help you.

Last updated on:  July 23, 2012  Page: 

This information is not intended for use without professional advice. While we have attempted to make this site as accurate as possible, it is only a summary. For more information, see our disclaimer.

Copyright © 2002 Morneau Shepell.
All Rights Reserved.